IMRC 2022 Souvenir Book – Calling All Writers!
In continuation of the past tradition, we will be creating a memorable souvenir book. Therefore, we are requesting everyone in our MMNA community to bring forth their creativity and ideas in the form of articles, poetry, artwork, and anything that is original and can be published in a memorable souvenir book. This is the perfect platform to showcase your talent!
Put on your writing hat and join us!! Please submit your work by May 15th!!
Topic Categories: (not limited to ..)
|Ristey Reet Riwaj||Villages to Space||Accomplishments & Awards|
|Culture to Technology||Travel & Around the world||Culinary skills & Kitchen tips|
|Sports to Arts||Finance & Entrepreneurship||Spirituality to Health|
|Old school to Digital World||Dadi Ma ke Nuske||Mental Health & Covid|
|Inspirational/ Motivational||Poems / Proverbs / Jokes||Social Issues & Equality|
* Your Rajasthani family and friends living across the globe are all welcome to submit the articles in Hindi, English, or Marwari.
Guidelines to Follow
- Title: “A Title is worth 1000 words” Every written material and artwork needs to have a clear title. Please make title as the subject of email.
- Languages: Hindi, English or Marwari
- Length: Big articles might lose reader’s interest. Try to be specific and not to exceed 1500-2000 words.
- Format: To help us in compiling and arranging the book, please provide it in word document or google doc only. Also, please review the document for grammar and spelling mistakes before submitting.
- Picture Quality: Add images, graphics to make it more interesting to the readers. Have high resolution images (300 dpi), for a better quality of printing.
- Author Bio: Do let us know about you as an author. A little bit about yourself, your work, your location, along with your passport style picture at the end of article will do the trick.
- Nanhe Kalakar: Do put article name and submitted for Nanhe Kalakar section in subject.
- Submission Deadline: 15th May 2022
- Make sure you are true to yourself, Ethically and Morally.
- No copyrighted material from external sources, please.
- No destructive and no religion biased topic.
- Not inappropriate for a community convention book.
- No representation of political viewpoints.
- No sales and marketing of services.
- For any questions regarding your submission, please reply to your original email to continue in the same thread. It will make it easy for us.
Note: The Souvenir book team has the right to accept or reject the content. Writers give the right for accepted articles to edit your content. We reserve it based on the appropriateness, value addition, and timeliness of the submission. IMRC 2022 shall own work including copyright, right to publish the article, or right to reprint. We will have the right to publish the work in any mechanical or electronic format.
For more information, you can reach us at:
Phone: Meena Kankani (832-677-3963) Trusha Chandak (832-419-4667)