For COVID-19 related reasons, a 100% refund will be provided for last-minute cancellations
IMRC 2022 Convention Registration Fee
EarlyMarch 17 - June 30
RegularJuly 1 - August 31
LateSeptember 1 - October 31
REGISTER BY JUNE 30th TO AVAIL EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS! ($120 savings for a family of 4)
What does my registration fee include?
• Celebration of Rajasthani Culture/Heritage, Networking, Entertainment, and Education for all age groups
• Three nights of live Entertainment, Cultural Activities, and Performances by Accomplished Artists
• Three days /15 meals: 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 High Teas, 3 Dinners, 3 Midnight Snacks, and 1 Brunch
Register in 3 steps!
Registration is a 3 step process. You have to complete all three steps below to be fully registered.
Step 1 of 3: Fill out the online form and submit to receive a registration number – Click here to register.
Step 2 of 3: Pay the Registration Fees – Make the payment using one of the options listed below.
Step 3 of 3: Pay the Hotel Fees – Book your hotel room at our exclusive discounted rate – Click here to book.
*After completing all three steps, please send us an email at email@example.com confirming your name, mode of payment, and the amount paid, along with your registration number in the subject line. It will help us match our records and address discrepancies, if any.
|Zelle (preferred, no fees apply)||Check (no fees apply)||Credit Card (3.5% fee)|
|Pay to: firstname.lastname@example.org||Make check payable to: MMNA|
Mailing Address: Sheetal Parwal, 6510 Glen Canyon Ct, Katy, TX 77450
|Submit your online registration form and you will automatically be taken to PayPal to complete your payment|
• 100% refund for cancellations on or before July 31st, 2022. 95 % refund for cancellations from August 1st to October 31st, 2022.
• Exception for international attendees: 100% refund up to October 31st, 2022, if your US visa application is denied for the sole purpose of attending IMRC 2022.
• No refunds will be issued for cancellations after October 31st, 2022.
• If paid via PayPal, any fee charged by PayPal will be deducted before issuing the refund.
• For COVID-related reasons, a 100% refund will be provided for last-minute cancellations.